We have good news and bad news!
First the good news: We can offer a full refund for certain situations.
- If you cancel 24 hours in advance of the rental date.(we can reschedule another date, if you prefer).
- If we are unable to deliver due to adverse weather conditions such as (but not limited to) heavy snow/ice or high winds. We will make every effort to deliver as long as our safety is not compromised.
Now the bad news:
No Refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control such as:
- If we are given the wrong address or bad directions and are unable to reach you.
- If the community is gated and security personnel is doing their job and will not let us in.
- If we are unable to set up the display due to a loose dog or other animal that may make us feel threatened.
- If we are caught in the act of setting up. (Please know that we make every effort to be in stealth mode and not be caught).
- If the home owner stops us from setting up the display.
- If the recipient requests us to remove the display early.
More Pesky Policies:
- For safety’s sake, please do not allow children, or adults for that matter, to play on or around the displays. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. We do however, encourage the taking of pictures!!
- We will not do rude, suggestive displays. Please don’t ask us to. This is good clean fun and we like to keep it that way.
Missing Item Fees:
In the event any items are missing, damaged or kept as souvenirs, the following fees will apply:
- $ 6.00 per missing flamingo, smiley, hearts, balloons, etc.
- $15.00 per missing tombstone.
- $10.00 per missing buzzard, frog, or any printed coroplast sign.
- These fees will be charged to your credit card after your return date.